Steve Knight

On 8 Apr 2005 11:08:15 -0700, "arw01" wrote:

Hey Steve..
Would you buy the other less often used Japan woodworkers chisels
again, would you save for the Misugi's one at a time?

I love the white steel chisels. they must hold an edge twice as long. but the
lower end Japanese chisels from Japan woodworker are fine. they just don't hold
an edge as long as the high end chisels. but they are far better then most
chisels out there. I am not talking the cheapest they sell but the white or blue
steel lower priced ones.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes