geoff

Default Help please toilet problem (OT Reply)

In message , Seri
writes
"geoff" wrote in message
| In message , Seri
| writes
| Hmmm, without wanting to deviate off the subject and turn this into an OT
| thread, but, putting replies at the top or bottom is a preference and not
| rule,
|

| It's a convention and a rule in uk-diy.
|
| Top posting means that you won't get help ands advice from those you
| **** off, including me
|
| --
| geoff

Geoff, that would have been of a lot more potent if your next post had not
been:
Get a polythene tube and suck it yourself

Sorry, that was the first one I posted, my "top posting" post was in
reply to the second one of yours I read

That said, if you noticed at all, my posts since this have all had my
replies at the bottom, something which I will now continue to do, for no
other reason than whilst following the list of links one of the pages was
about the merits of top and bottom posting for blind readers

Actually bottom posting isn't always right - There are times when it's
appropriate to put a reply after a certain point you are replying to,
and snipping non relevant bits
--
geoff