D Murphy

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote in
:

I strongly disagree with grinding instructions you've received. If
my opinion matters, here's a link
http://www.chaski.com/ubb/showthread...discussion&Num
ber=6 5662&page=&view=&sb=5&o

that will take you to a site where grinding is currently being
discussed. My posts clearly state a procedure for grinding that is far
superior, and explains why. There is some very good information
provided for anyone that desires to learn to grind well.

I was beginning to think that I was the only person that grinds on a
surface grinder that way. I've got a question for you Harold. Have you ever
done any double disk grinding? I'm looking for a wheel supplier, and maybe
some advise. Very tight tolerance parts on a brand new very accurate
machine with auto sizing. I'd sure appreciate any help you can offer.

--

Dan