Gerald Miller

On 8 Apr 2005 10:52:08 -0700, wrote:

Why not machine a new base?

Last resort option. Probably it wasn't clear from my previous post but
the lamp in the link has an all metal base, unfortunately it costs
$110.00. So they're out there somewhere. Have one identical to it that
cost me around $55.00 12 years ago but last night one of the members
broke (due to rust). Was able to remove a member from one of the POS
Staples lamps with the broken base and replace it so I'm good for now.
But ideally I've always wanted two of these lamps to fully cover my
work area.

Mine came from Busy Bee a number of years ago for about Cdn$60.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada