StudioWebmistress

Default Chasing and Repousse workshop in Atlanta (GA)

Valentin Yotkov, the Master repousse' artist is scheduled to be here
with the Georgia Goldsmiths' Group in Atlanta April 28 - May 1st at the
Carlos Museum at Emory University. This is a great opportunity to study
chasing and repousse' with the undisputed master of our time. The cost
of the 4-day intensive workshop is $450 for members and $475 for non
members. Please, call or e-mail Valentin if you plan to attend ASAP.
We don't want to miss this opportunity. See you there...

Thank you, Helen Blythe-Hart

Valentin Yotkov Studio
718-852-8640
http://www.valentinyotkov.com