Kaiser

wrote in message
On 8 Apr 2005 08:01:12 -0700, "Magician"
wrote:

Buy a Numatic Henry instead - runs rings round a Dyson at less than
half the price and more reliable to boot.

It depends on what the original poster wants the cleaner for.

If you want a machine that can suction up crap in the workshop or you
want a cleaner that you can really bash around then possibly a Henry.

However, if you want a cleaner that does not rapidly loose suction
after you change the bag then a Dyson.

We have a Henry at work. There is a significant drop off in suction
power after a few minutes of use with a new bag.

We have a DC08 Animal indoors and a Henry in the garage, I agree about the
drop in suction with the Henry. although it doesn't have anywhere near the
same amount of suction as the DC08 to start with.

The Henry is more robust and ok if you don't have dogs hairs to contend
with, but the DC08 copes much better with pet hairs, as we found with our 2
GSD's.