chris French

In message .com,
Magician writes
Hi Graham

However, if you want a cleaner that does not rapidly loose suction

after you change the bag then a Dyson.

Depends on the suction you have to begin with. Last test figures I
saw, a Henry with an 80% full bag still had more suction than a Dyson.

Apart from which, no need for a bag in a Henry anyway. The main filter
does the job and just needs ahaking out.

I've lived in two places with Henrys, and was pretty happy with them -
and considered buying one when we moved tot his house. but have since
owned 2 Dysons (first one was stolen). I still think the performance of
the Dysons is better than the Henrys (hence buying the replacement). Of
course given the price differential, the Henry may well be considered to
be better value for money.

--
Chris French, Leeds