dmc

In article ,
John Stumbles wrote:

Dunno how much they cost (not cheap I expect) but Mieles seem quite
good. Haven't got one myslef but I've used them a few times at other
people's places and always been impressed by them

My parents just last week gave up with their dyson and got a miele (cat and
dog model I seem to recall). They are very impressed so far and for under 20
quid a year you can get a parts and labour warranty from miele - that includes
them sending you 13 quids worth of bags and filters each year for 5 years.

It is quite and has a brush head that is powered by the suction - for another
90 quid or so you can get an electric powered brush head.

They paid 200 quid give or take a quid. Beware of places selling them cheaper
online - most of them seemed to be the lower powered model (my parents one
is 2kw).

As I say, they are well happy with it so far and its first go across the living
room picked up a lot of crap left by the dyson.

Darren - has a dyson and is relatively happy with it