Andrew Gabriel

In article .com,
"Jon" writes:
Cheers. Hmm, had a play and seal isn't *that* bad even at the bottom
(holds a piece of paper in place fine, just not quite as firmly as
elsewhere on the fridge...) I can see the temptation of a glue bodge,
if only to stop it getting worse That said, if I can get a cheap
replacement seal which fits the model it might be worthwhile...it's an
old fridge, so would probably improve performance anyway. Are seals
hard to fit?

There's usually a line of screws under the seal if you move it out
of the way. CPC may be able to supply you with a replacement.
With some newer fridges, the door seals are no longer replacable;
you have to replace the whole door.

--
Andrew Gabriel