Nick Atty

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:52:50 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote in message
In article ,
Nick Atty wrote:
The proper way to do it is obviously to put an RCD protected spur in,
and a proper waterproof socket. But of course this would require Part
P hoops to be jumped through.

Just ignore the Part P ****e and do a proper job. When and if you come to
sell, do you really think anyone will know or care an extra socket has
been added?

Ha, that's exactly what I was going to say.
Anyway, im sure you really did this job in 2004.

I'm just aware that everything I say here is going into long term
storage. How long do you think it will be before HMG start data mining
google and sending the standards police round...

--
On-line canal route planner: http://www.canalplan.org.uk

(Waterways World site of the month, April 2001)