Dave Hall

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 06:55:01 -0400, "George" george@least wrote:

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
.. .
Bruce Barnett writes:

1) They charged tax ($1050)

(smack forehead)
Do NOT post when tired and in a hurry.

I mean $105, or course.

You know what's worse than making a stupid mistake?
Realizing it 10 minutes later in the car as you go out for the evening.

You know what's worse than complaining about taxes? Complaining about the
lack of services they would have supported....

You _do_ fill out the appropriate paperwork for your out-of-state purchases
and pay the taxes, don't you?

I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly do. Right after I do
that, I go down to the local police station and pay the appropriate
fine for every time I exceeded the speed limit but no policeman was
around. Then, I send JOAT some wood and my virgin daughter to
recompense the woodworking gods for that stain that found itself on
some cherry. Finally to end the day I search out a couple of Cabal
members so that they can pound me a few times with their Klown Hammers
for any and all off topic posts I have ever made. I feel much better
and at peace with the world after all of that.

Dave Hall