Unquestionably Confused

on 4/8/2005 8:47 AM Neil Larson said the following:
I bought all my dust collection hoses and attachments at Amazon. I agree
that they USUALLY have the best price, but the free shipping is only by slow
boat to china.

I alos ordered my Vega U50 fence from them and waited 38 days before i
cancelled the order and bought it locally in the Wauconda WoodWerks store
for $25 more.

All depends on what you order, when and who they have drop ship it to
you. Much of what is sold by Amazon (and other internet stores) is from
a different vendor. I've had experiences like yours (waited forever for
a option ordered for my CSMS stand) and I've had occasions where, like a
recent order from Rockler, it seems I just logged off the computer and
UPS is asking me to sign.

I accept that it may take some time and since they don't charge my CC
until they ship and I don't order stuff that I "gotta have right now,
immediately or else" by the internet UNLESS I'm willing to confirm and
pay for FedEx overnight, it doesn't bother me.

Haven't been in WoodWerks for probably four years. Any major changes in
the line, prices, etc.?