Mark

Here a few bodges I found after moving in to my current house.

Iron flex in the loft to extend the lighting circuit.

Extra power point spurred off the lighting circuit (with no earth).

Neutral and Earth mixed up on immersion heater.

Overflow from loft tank went up.

Bathroom washbasin fixed at an angle.

Lighting cable to extractor fan.

No lintel above downstairs lounge window so the brickwork above
sagged.

Soakaway dug in back garden next to storm drain!

Brick missing from inside wall of small extension.

Garage narrower at the back than the front.

Garage door painted with emulsion paint.

Fence posts placed with too much concrete (about 1m^3) per post!

Main stopcock seized half open so someone had fitted another in
series.

Ceilings painted with long blobs of Artex hanging down.

Waste pipe from Bath went upwards.

....and many more I have forgotten about!

Mark