Frank Erskine

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:42:46 +0100, Owain
wrote:

RG wrote:
I rerouted a phone extension in my house recently and wired it back up the
same way.
It was working fine until a couple of days ago. Now when I pick up the phone
on the
extension, the main phone starts ringin - either that or there's just no
dial tone. I've
checked the wiring to make sure it's not loose....any other ideas?

Are you *sure* you rewired it the correct way - allowing for the fact
that the numbering on most extension sockets is the *reverse* of that on
the back of the BT linebox?

It's been working OK until recently... !

--
Frank Erskine