Jon wrote:
Hi,

Not sure if this counts as off-topic or not, but anyway...in the

course
of redoing my kitchen I'm defrosting my fridge/freezer. I've noticed
that the seal at the bottom seems to be coming apart slightly - a

thin
sheet of plastic on top of the seal (where the seal meets the inside

of
the fridge) is peeling off a little. Given the fridge-freezer seems

be working OK, is this something I can just glue back in place with
superglue? Or are things more complicated?

Cheers,

Jon

i cant believe supergle would work. Its easy to fit new seal when it
gets to the piont of disintegration.

NT