Mr Fixit eh

Oneida is working on my duct plan as we 'speak.' The rep told me that
although this is an import motor, it is of comparable quality and is
rated as class F. It has the same 2 year warranty, and if it needs
repair within the warranty, you can upgrade to the Leeson motor and
just pay the price difference.

The filter hss the same filtering characteristics. It actually has
more sq. foot. The rep says it is a little harder to clean because the
pleats are tighter, and will probably need to be replaced a bit sooner.
Again, it can be upgraded to the standard filter when it needs
replacing without changing any ducting etc.

The cyclone, impeller, etc is all the same as the 2 hp commercial.

steve