Tim Williams

wrote in message
Perhaps It would be prudent to go back and correct spelling errors on
your web site before belittling your elders Tim. Your "Who am I?"
link might be a good place to begin:
http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms/WhoAmI.html

I don't see any off the top. I'm very good at spelling FWIW, especially
considering I typed all 350kB of HTML files in notepad. But I digress.

I would be grateful however for any specific notices of misspellings.

Besides, I've never seen it spelled with an e... or an E.

I'm guessing you meant "it" (i.e., quoted), but since you didn't quote it,
that can't be. Thus, you must be referring to (as I was), "th'", which
interestingly enough....does not appear in the dictionary.

Snarl... go pop a zit, eh.

Well, if you want to take that tone, I suppose I could, but you'll note my
post was an observation.

Realistically though, it really, really makes it hard to read.

Tim

--
"California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes."