John Stumbles

I hope some knowledgable people out there can give me some advice!

I'm intending to use copper microbore (8mm & 10mm) to make a "twisting"
garden sculpture. I'd like to know what colour this will end up when
left outside, as I don't know whether microbore is "annealed" or
"enamelled" or not treated at all.

It's annealed, not enamelled. It'll go dirty brown quite quickly. If
you're after a verdigris finish it won't, if that's the last thing you
want it will :-)

Acid flux left around soldered joints seems to give verdigris quite quickly.

I may also incorporate some smaller wire for decoration - I'm
considering Enamelled Copper Wire (2mm) which I assume would stay
"shiny" even outside? Or possibly annealed copper wire (like that used
for binding bonsai trees!) - I believe the latter would end up a dull
sort of brown colour - am I right? (probably not!!)

Enamelled wire would probably keep its colour longer, but wouldn't then
match your sculpture. You could probably acquire un-enamelled wire of
various grades for the asking from an electrician or skip: just strip it
from PVC cable.