The Natural Philosopher

I hope some knowledgable people out there can give me some advice!

I'm intending to use copper microbore (8mm & 10mm) to make a "twisting"
garden sculpture. I'd like to know what colour this will end up when
left outside, as I don't know whether microbore is "annealed" or
"enamelled" or not treated at all.

Green. Copper carbonate.

I may also incorporate some smaller wire for decoration - I'm
considering Enamelled Copper Wire (2mm) which I assume would stay
"shiny" even outside?

Yes.

Or possibly annealed copper wire (like that used
for binding bonsai trees!) - I believe the latter would end up a dull
sort of brown colour - am I right? (probably not!!)

No. copper goes red or brown from oxides fairly quickly, but prlonged
exposure to rain causes that to turn to carbonet.

You can use some chemical - can't remember what it is - to blacken
copper as used in copper bas relief work, but you need a lacquer over
the top to prevent it going the carbonate route.

Many thanks in advance of any kindly forthcoming help...