Set Square

Default "Sold" boards should only be allowed after exhange of contract

Mary Fisher wrote:

FWIW - I hold no brief for estate agents - they're largely a bunch of
sharks. I just happen to think that this whole thread is a storm in a
teacup.

You don't have to bother reading it, much less replying with c&p.

Mary

That's a perfectly fair comment.

Like many others - I imagine - I only read posts whose title looks
interesting, and only usually reply if I feel that I can contribute
something useful.

Just occasionally, though, I reply to a post which I feel to be contentious.
The opening post in this thread was one such!
--
Cheers,
Set Square