Too_Many_Tools

I would agree that a single phase is just as good as three phase but I
am looking for a good used industrial compresser which usually means a
three phase motor comes attached. That is why I phased my questions to
include how to deal with a three phase motor if it surfaces. If one can
not easily use a three phase, then I need to factor in the cost of a
suitable single phase motor.

Not to be a pain Ignoramus30662 but for this thread, would you mind
changing your setting so your contributions are archived. I just
finished spending hours reviewing the archives on the subject of air
compressors and to have tried to follow a years old thread with missing
parts would have been a real pain.

Thanks.

TMT