raden

In message , Dave Stanton
writes
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:04:44 +0100, nightjar wrote:

"AlexW" wrote in message
... ..
Any one else care to share some bodges found?

In France: the distribution bus bar from a 40A master breaker that was so
lightweight that it melted when I put a 26A combined load on three
subsidiary circuits. I first became suspicious of the electrics when I had
to fix a couple of sockets so that they did not come out of the wall with
the plug and also found that one had an earth pin, but no earth wire.
However, the consumer unit busbar cross-section was one thing I did not
think to check.

Colin Bignell

Whats french for Part P......

Un peu de **** ?