Lobster

tarquinlinbin wrote:
On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:35:44 GMT, Rick wrote:

Then I'd take myself down to UPVc cash and carry, with your
measurements, and sketces on what you want. They put it in the
computer, and you get sexy drawings.

Then pay them. 7-10 days later ring them up, and then next day turn up
and collect all your nice windows. You can pay on collection, but the
price goes up 10%

If you goto the M60 pryamid junction comming from the trafford center,
as you hit the slip road, its on your left. So come off the junction,
turn left, then second on the left. Its a well scruffy place. Its
where all the local fitting companines who fit REHAU get their
windows, so you are skipping out the middle man.

Thanks for the info Rick,whats the place called? I live near the
pyramid !!

This interested me greatly too, so I've been googling for it. I think
it must be this place, mentioned he
http://www.brixton.plc.uk/news/view.jsp?id=46120 Can anyone confirm?

The Manchester Window Factory (UK) Ltd
Unit 2, Long Wood Rd
Trafford Park
Manchester
M17 1PZ

Tel: 0161 865 6688

Rick (or anyone else) do you have any indicative costs for windows from
this place?

David