Bob Shuman

As I recall there were two different classes of Wega TVs. I believe one was
a cheaper version (possibly the F or FV series?) I have had only one
problem with my 5-year old 32" model and that is with the clock. It runs
several minutes fast each month making it basically useless. Seems they did
not take advantage of the stable 60 Hertz AC power current for clocking and
instead have a cheap free running oscillator instead. Given the price of
the set, this seems almost ludicrous.

But, the good news is the picture still seems as bright and sharp as the day
we bought it.

Bob

"testortool" wrote in message
I've got Wega 24" and 32" TVs and neither have had any problems since

bought
new several years ago.

"oddvark" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hello,

Have any of you had experience working on the newer 30 in Wegas? Are
they problematic? My dad wants a 30 inch wide screen, preferably flat,
but I've heard lots about problems with the wegas. Are the new ones
any better?

Thanks.