David

Hasn't Sprint always been a company without scruples? Weren't they one
of the offenders in the slamming schemes years ago, or am I thinking of
MCI? or both?

Dave

Josh wrote:

Sweet Jesus add Sprint to that list of worst customer support ever.

I had a cell phone that kept thinking it was charging and then not charging,
about 10 times a minute. The phone made a nice little beep every time a
"connection" was made or broken. It sat on the counter of the Sprint store,
beeping incessantly, for 2 hours before someone got to me to look at my
phone. They took it in the back and said "see that green on the connection
terminal?" "no." I replied. "Well, that green on the connection terminal
is corrosion, which means that the warranty is void." Then the woman voided
out my warranty and said "you can buy a new phone for $170 or you can add
another line and get two "free" phones for $69.95."

After I informed her that $69.95 was not free, I said "well, since you just
sat there and voided out my warranty, I'm gonna get a screw driver and take
the damn thing appart and see if I can't fix it myself." I took it apart
and cleared out a piece of sand or salt that was on the circuit board and
the problem was fixed. There was no corrosion. *******s.

Josh.

wrote in message
oups.com...

What have been your best and worst customer service experiences and how
would you rate them? Just service, not the tools themselves. Here's
mine:

BEST
Lee Valley
Grizzly