Anthony

wrote in news:1112909142.537574.82840
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Were looking at one on ebay
Hardinge Automatic Screw Machine ASM5C 203
Item number: 7505934111
Is there anyone who can tell us its capability? Is this machine fully
automatic? We were all wondering here what all the buttons were for.
What we are wanting it for is making small quantities(2-300) of various
small not too critical parts. Tolrances are usually + or - .005. We do
alot of small screws 8-32,10-32 with head as big as .500 with a length
of the screw dia close to 2 in. We are now using a B+S and shaving
these screws down.

Might be better to ask this question over in alt.machines.cnc
There are several screw/swiss guys who post regularly there.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email