Theron

v wrote:
On 7 Apr 2005 06:31:40 -0700, someone wrote:

I'm finishing my basement, and need to buy a few thousand $ worth of
more stuff. ........
Does anyone know if there is another similar promotion coming up at

HD
or Lowes, or if there's another way to get a discount on large
purchases?

A few thousand is hardly a large purchase for a lumberyard or home
supply. Contractors might buy $40 or $50 thousand (or more) for each
project and have several projects going at once.

Right, I meant a large purchase for me, not for Lowes.

I didn't know about the new mover coupons until now - I'll check those
out.