Dave Hinz

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:11:46 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC wrote:
In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

WI. I just subscribe to the German server because I'm kind of my own ISP,
and didn't want to pay for a supernews feed. I take an ala-carte approach
to connectivity - my DNS comes from one place, my email through another,
my bandwidth from a third, and my newsfeed from a fourth. Probably a
combination of factors - I tend to overcomplicate things for the hell of it,
but also I usually am not happy with the default options given. That, and
it's alot like my real job to put interesting/complex things together
and get them working.

Really livin' life on the edge there, huh Dave?

Something like that. Beats just putting up with the crap newsfeed my previous
ISP had.

Though who am I to poke fun - I had enough trouble just getting my two
machines talk to each other over a simple ethernet crossover cable.

I work for beer...(good beer)...