Charles Krug

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:16:03 GMT, Leon wrote:

"Wes Stewart" wrote in message
I'm typing on a Dell. I decided some time ago I would never buy
another. It's worked okay for several years until the built-in modem
failed and I gave up and installed an external hardware modem. But
when I tried to add memory I learned that Dell stuff is proprietary;
Kingston, etc won't work.

I did not have that problem when adding memory to my Dell.

Crucial (http://www.crucial.com) sells memory for proprietary
architectures.

PC Power And Cooling (google it) sells power supplies for Dell computers
from the "Not Quite an ATX Power Connector" era, and I think the other
PS manufacturers sell them too.