Paul Kierstead

Dave Hinz wrote:

WI. I just subscribe to the German server because I'm kind of my own ISP,
and didn't want to pay for a supernews feed. I take an ala-carte approach
to connectivity - my DNS comes from one place, my email through another,
my bandwidth from a third, and my newsfeed from a fourth. Probably a

That is one nice set-up, Dave. I don't like my bandwidth providor much,
don't use their email services and their DNS used to drop all the time,
though they seem to have improved this. Actually their newsfeed
(Giganews) is pretty good, though the max of 2 connections is a PITA,
especially since it tends to be pretty agressive on "remembering"
connections you have abandoned. Now how did I get that carried away on
that topic?

I tend to overcomplicate things for the hell of it,

ROFLMAO!!! Now *that* is something I understand well....

PK