Seri

Default Help please toilet problem

Depending, if you rapidly 'pump' the handle when trying to flush the toilet
then does that make it flush properly?
If so then it's the 'Flap Valve' that's failed, this by itself is only
normally a small flimsy piece of plastic, but normally it's easier to just
buy a new siphon. These take about 15 minutes to fit and generally cause
minimum fuss (providing you turn the water off first!).

Hope this helps a little.

Seri

"Annette Kurten" wrote in message
| Due to a *VERY* limited budget, I bought a shell type white bathroom
suite.
| The flush has never been brilliant, but from last night I pull the handle
| and very little water comes out.
| I pump it and still no better.
| I took the lid of and noticed that the lever setting (IE a bit of wire)
was