Hmmmm, I'm not normally this cynical, but I couldn't help but notice
the absence of the customary disclaimer regarding your lack of any
affiliation with the company you seem to be shilling for.
BTW, nothing wrong (in my opinion) with letting the folks here know
when your company's running a great promotion. Just so long as you do
the ethical thing by identifying the source.

Brad (no affiliation, etc...)

AL wrote:
Enco is MSC's hobbyist division. MSC is a gigantic industrial supply

house
with customer service almost as good as Lee Valley.

Anyway, Enco is blowing out an 8" jointer for $300. Just thought I

would
point it out in case someone is shopping for one.

Go to www.use-enco.com, click on "Enco Outlet", then look at the last

page
of the pdf.