Michael A. Terrell

Art wrote:

Again! It is blatantly apparent you do not have the technical quality to
attempt this type of repair, take the flippin thing to a professional
servicer. For YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY!!

First of all, I am not the one with the bad television. I simply
pointed out that news:sci.electronics.basics was not the place to ask
about TV repair and told the OP to ask his questions on
news:sci.electronics.repair, and to give the make, model and symptoms in
the request.

As far as TV repair I was working in a TV shop in the mid '60s at the
age of 13. I moved on to broadcast, Radar CATV and aerospace
electronics. I have done things the average tech will never do and I was
taught electrical safety when I was 13. I am now 100% disabled for a
number of reasons but I still know how to do the work.

Your silly little rant makes you look bad and doesn't reflect well on
TV techs in general.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell