sofie

Art:
I agree with your accessment of the OP and his posting. Your reply posting
was correct IMHO.
It is time for a repair shop to look at it UNLESS the OP can provide more
information about his "desire and resources" so we can "guage" both and
respond accordingly.
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
Electronics Supply & Repair

"Art" wrote in message
news
Bloody shame that the original poster did not even take the time to post

the
make, model and/or chassis so at least we have a flippin chance at
diagnosing, The original post indicated total lack of any intelligence
regarding actually servicing these devices. therefore the best option,

IMHO,
is the fact that professional services would be mandated. Duh!
"Larry Brasfield" wrote in message
"Art" wrote in message
Actually time to turn this one over to the repair shops and stop the
dribble!! IMHO

That would depend on the OP's desire and resources,
would it not? I doubt you know enough to gauge either
at this point.