BEST
Jet - replaced my entire saw when signficant manufacturing flow
discovered in sliding table. Paid for two people to deliver and set up
replacement saw. In cooperation with excellent dealer - The cutting
edge in Houston.
Jet - sent replacement parts on drill press when manufacturing defect
suspected - no questions asked.
Jet - replaced belt with new design and no cost after warranty expired.
Lee Valley - excellent - replaced defective veritas part purchased
through local dealer, even though they did not handle original sale.
Amazon - fast consistent internet purchasing and delivery. no hassle
returns.
Coastal tool - provided good, personalized precise advice on the phone
and via email.

WORST
Coastal tool - shipped order 7 days after they said it shipped with no
communication about delay. shipped wrong parts for new Bosch jigsaw -
provided replacement but never communicated that it was handled. I
left information and they promised to look into it but never
communicated back. 10 days later replacement part arrived (1 part to
replace the 5 that I originally ordered). They are personal and well
intended but I sense their business has outgrown their capability to
keep up. Amazon has spoiled me with their flawless internet sales model
and followup.

Bob
Houston, Texas