Okay, good point:

BEST
Lee Valley- Everyone knows this, right? Great and helpful service.
Going out of their way to help. No questions asked on returns- I have
even returned stuff after months.
Grizzly- Immediately respond to questions, sends replacements without
fuss. Dito above.
Lie-Neilsen- Personalized service : )

WORST
General International- Ignored repeated emails for seven days, then-
not only did they not apologize- they layed blame on me for not using
telephone! Would not send missing parts on brand new tool(!), They
market to home users, without adequate support. Bad all the way up...
(took it to the Pres- no personal response, just more defensive
posturing from an underling).

Milwaukee- Completely refused to honor their warranty on a brand new
tool. Was mocked on the phone by customer service (no kidding!) when
asking to speak with supervisor.