TheNewGuy

Larry Jaques wrote:
On 31 Mar 2005 10:18:36 -0800, the inscrutable "TheNewGuy"
spake:

As you increase your Neanderdom, you'll need sources for
more planes. Besides my Stanleys, I have a stable full of Knights.
www.knight-toolworks.com/wooden.htm

*sigh* Well, as Charlie B correctly pointed out in his reply to me,
"it's a slippery slope." Not only is the LV medium shoulder plane on
its way to me, but I succumbed to Knight's 50%-off sale, and now he's
finishing the ash jointer w/ D-tote for me! I've been scouring info on
tuning planes, sharpening, and technique, and can't seem to read enough
about using planes.

Crap. How did it come to this? :*) Ah, but it's a Beautiful Thing.
Hm, new planes on the way - I just might have to add to the "BT" series
of photos, eh?

-Chris