ATP*

"Jon Elson" wrote in message

James McAllister wrote:

He's "rjjansen" in Sturtevant, Wisconsin. Has 5 machines listed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Why do you say this? This guy's descriptions are very terse, but no
misspellings
(Did I misspell that?) Babin tended to rattle on 3-5 lines about a
machine, and rife
with errors and misspellings. This seller has a 100% rating that dates
from July 2002.
Unless Babin has just recently hijacked this guy's account, it seems
unlikely.

I did a bit of "spot the Babin" a couple years ago, and his eBay style is
pretty
easy to identify.

Jon

Babin has been identified, he's operating out of CT using two ebay accounts.
I've purchased a few small items with no problems. Since I can't personally
verify it's him and have no direct knowledge of his past dealings, I'm not
going to name the accounts. They have been mentioned here if anyone wants to
do a google search. It seems like he's tending more toward fixed price buy
it now items than no reserve auctions.