Don Foreman

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:42:37 -0700, Mark wrote:

A Silver-Bearing solder PASTE called Solder-It melts at 430F,
and amazed me with its strength. I tossed all my AG4 and AG2%
stuff from Rat Shack, which may or may not be only slightly
better than "ordinary" Pb/Sn stuff.

The paste also has excellent flux. Hypodermic type container,
about 7 bux Canadian at Canuck Tire, likely at most hardware
stores although I haven't seen it at Home Depot. / mark

I suspect that Solder-It is very similar to powdered Staybrite, just a
lot more expensive per gram of filler metal. They both melt at
430F, both contain silver and both are lead-free.