jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Point taken. Only thing is...you tend to ignore examples yourself.

Many of the examples provided, are unrequested. The one I gave
to him was *specifically* requested, by him.

Granted it was a bit of a setup. The Terry thing probably has
more than half the voting republicans turning a bit green. I think
it was a *big* mistake for Bush to get involved with that.

A) because it the law was *so* blatantly unconstitutional, and
B) because the feeling of a large majority of the population was
very much at odds with what they were trying to do, ignoring the
legal, constitutional issues.

I guess I've found *one* person who felt that she should have had
the feeding tube kept in under the circustances - and more than
a hundred that I've talked to, who said they felt that the maneuvering
on the part of the religious right, and her parents, to gain control
and keep her alive longer, was a real travesty.

Jim

please reply to: