Colbyt

"Herbbrau" wrote in message
oups.com...
My house is over 25 years old. I bought it about 3 years ago. The
handle in the bathroom is stripped and it slips when it turns. I looked
all over it but cannot tell what it is. How can I find out? If I can't,
can I replace the whole thing myself or is ir a job for a plumber?

A real plumbing supply store can match your old part. Some better stocked
hardware stores can also. At Lowes or Home Depot it is a potluck depending
on who helps you. The big store don't stock as wide of a selection.

Read the other posts and ask more questions if you have them.

Colbyt