Doug Miller

In article t, HorneTD wrote:

I do understand that is your reading of it. If you were the inspector I
would appeal your decision and I am confident I would win. Just as you
are sure you are right. The NFPA electrical section staff has sided
with the traditional method in the past but since no formal
interpretation was rendered that is just another opinion. I suggest
that we just agree to disagree.

Fine by me.

--
Regards,