Gina and Les Armstrong

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
We are having new countertops installed so I removed our old
countertops in the kitchen,along with the sink as we are getting a new
sink also. The garbage disposal is attached to the old sink which is
on our patio. Duh....how do I get the old garbage disposal off of
the old sink so that I can reinstall it on the new sink? It has 3
screws around it that appear to do nothing more than level it. It
seems like its probably easy to remove it, but by just looking at it,
I can't tell how.

Doug and Patty

You know, if that is not a really new disposal or at least a top
quality one, now would be a good time to upgrade to a new quiet running
model. You know that two weeks from now the old one will die. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit

That was my first thought as well, a new , good quality disposal is fairly
inexpensive. I am planning on replacing counters/sink/disposer as well.
The new disposer I looked at is under $200 bucks and is whisper quiet. The
one I have now is 15 years old and sound like a wood chipper!

Les