TURTLE

"Ricky" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,
Looking at several types of baiting systems that you can buy online to
save some $$, plus at least own the baiting devices. Have found
Firstline, Home Choice. Have used Sentricon & it did work but wondering
if there are less expensive alternatives. Btw, I did Google newsgroups
to see if this topic was brought up before. Thanks for any & all help.
Rick

This is Turtle.

I'm not a termite person but talk to the termite people some with my house.

1] If the termites are in your house already you use bait type stuff.

2] If they have not gotten into your house already . you use chemicals to kill
them as the enter.

3] The best it to call the termite people to come spray.

4] if you want to spray yourself. use Duraband sold by T-N-T at $6.00 a bottle
which makes 5 gallons of spray. Houses off the ground spray the pillers and
anything that touches the ground. if a slab. Dig a 6'' ditch around your house
and fill it with Duraband. A 2,000 sq. ft. house will take about 6 to 8 bottles.

5] now the best is to get the real termite company to spray it right and not
worry about it.

Duraband is to be taken off the market in the year 2005 or 2006 but not sure.
Someone may want to check on this for i lost touch with the time of it moving
on.

TURTLE