SJF

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Joe S" wrote in message
news:8hZ3e.1808$%b1.515@trnddc08...
TURTLE wrote:
When you respond you only enable their misbehavior over here. Please be
responsible and don't do that.

--
Joe

This is Turtle.

Yes your right but Paul and Steve knows that when you call me a hack and a
a**hole on the group with no reply. Some will see it as a good reply by

some so
called respectiable newsgroup members that can lie straight faced and not

laugh.
I had to reply up till now but have made my point and will just let them

rave on
with the disrespect and lies.

TURTLE

Turtle, you are one of the greatest assets this group has. Anyone who reads
this group regularly knows who you are. You shed those negative comments
like water off a duck's back. You don't need to reply.

I once had a respected mentor who said that, "If a wise man argues with a
fool, few will know which is which".

--- SJF