Warren

Goedjn wrote:

Rubble fields do not make good meadows. If you can't set the cutting
blades on the mower high enough to miss the rocks, then
(A) Switch to a sickle-bar mower,
(B) Truck in dirt to bury the rocks, and then clear them over the
years as they float to the surface.
(C) fence the area and buy about 3 sheep and a goat.
(D) Build a dam and flood the area every couple years, drowning
the plants that you don't like.
(E) Clear the perimeter, mow that, and burn the middle off.
Plant blueberries.

I would suggest that if they have the money, they certainly can choose to
wreck as many blades and mowers as they want. It may not be the choice
brighter people would make, but if they've got the money, let them waste it.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Care for your landscape with Black and Decker cordless tools
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html