big al - Peoples Pal

Default building regs for staircases

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
snip
LOL!

I tell you what though - I'm very impressed by some of the stunts I see
practised by skate boarders up, along and down steps. Even Spouse is - and
he's very rarely impressed by anything Yoof does.

Is it going to be the next Olympic sport? It should be, there's an

enormous
amount of skill there.

I saw a few French yoof doing "free running" on channel4 last September and
what they did was truly impressive. The HMS Belfast stunt jumping about 2
storeys from the bridge to the gun turrets and down was in my mind suicidal
and the stunt co-ordinator said so himself, but these amazingly fit guys did
it without injury and made it look easy peasy.

I just hope none of them turn into burglars or the like.
--
Big Al - The Peoples Pal