BiffNightly wrote:
Here's my criteria......
1) it must be mobile so I can put it against a wall.
2) not too big, I'm running out of room (perhaps a base of about

2' x
8' )
3) it must hold sheet goods, lumber & short scraps that aren't

quite
scraps yet.

Hopefully you will post some pictures over on ABPW.

I can't find it right now, but I know I've got the link to a Popular
Woodworking project back at home. Built it last summer. It's 8 feet
long and about 6 high. The middle is an Aframe with inner shelves. One
side holds sheet goods, the other side is cutoff bins. It's on casters
but when that baby's loaded you need to brace yourself and plant both
feet.

I really like it. It got just about all those pieces out of the way.
The only problem is that it appears I need two of 'em.

I know that project got discussed on this list but I can't find it, and
I can't find the project either. I know it's there. I'll just have to
wait till I get home tonight. Actually it'll have to wait till I get
home and get that next drawer installed in the miter saw station. But
I'll get to it. I promise.