Karaline Karaline is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Hi Robin
I have an acl Lifestyle LP722 Programmer, complete with manual. Doesn't mention Drayton or Dayton anywhere I can see, but I think its the same. Looking at various web pages I can see a similar looking programmer with 'Drayton' instead of 'acl Lifestyle', and several mentions of 'acl Drayton' as a make.

Anyway - if you want me to scan it and send you jpgs of its 8 A5 pages, I'd be quite happy to do that. Drop me an email: .

Good luck in your new house.

Karaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
I have just moved house and the hot water/central heating controller is a
Drayton ACL Lifestyle LP722 electronic model. 7 days, on/off twice a day
programmable.

But there is NO instruction manual and the brief instructions on inside of the
lid do not help.

Can anyone email or send me a copy of the manufacturer's instructions on how to
set up the time and all the programme functions?????

Previous owner no help.

Have tried looking on the internet but cannot find the site of the
manufacturer. If you know the URL, that would be great - as I can only find
URLs of business selling the whole controller.

Thanks for any help.

................ Remove the sea bird if you want to reply.