Trevor Davies wrote:
We have just recently bought a zanussi condenser dryer. Every time

we
use it, it runs for 20 minutes then stops. The water resevoir then
has about 1 cupful of water in it and the condenser itself has 2-3
cupfuls of water in it !!! After emptying both of these and
restarting, it runs for another 20 mins then stops again with the

same
result - condenser has a load of water in it. The clothes were spun
in the washing machine before being put into the tumble dryer and do
not feel particularly wet before going into the dryer - they are
certainly not dripping.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Trevor Davies.

It sounds as if this is faulty and you should return it. We have a
Zanussi condensor and it certainly runs at least until the water
container is nearly full without cutting out.